Call for Abstracts
The Organising Committee welcomes the submission of abstracts for posters and oral presentations at SCC2018.
- Abstract which should be considered for oral presentation have to be submitted until Saturday, June 30, 2018.
- Abstracts for Poster Presentation have to be submitted until Wednesday, August 1, 2018.
Abstracts submitted later might still be accepted but will not be printed in the abstract book.
- Abstracts can only be submitted electronically on the SCC2018.de website during the registration process.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Maximum length is 2500 characters (including spaces), excluding title and contact information of the authors.
- It is the author's responsibility to submit a fully finalized abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific facts will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- Notification of acceptance as oral presentation will be send out by mid to late July 2018. Acceptance of poster presentations will not be separately confirmed. Abstracts will be assessed by an expert panel of reviewers. Acceptance of the submitted work is at the discretion of the Scientific Committee.
- The submitting author receives all information concerning the abstract. The submitting author is responsible for the consent of all co-authors and for informing all other co-authors of the status of the abstract.
- By submitting an abstract, submitters understand that their abstract, including names, is stored electronically and will be published in the abstract book of the conference also in electronic form